naif in a sentence
- This naif appeal is exactly what the jaded mainstream is after.
- And Bergner is no censorious Yankee naif adrift in the South.
- The 65-year-old secretary is no political naif.
- Rahad Naif said of his U . S . Army guards.
- She was admired by Picasso as a " shining naif ".
- Both al-Naif and Daud denied knowledge of any coup.
- The NAIF eligibility criteria include mandatory and non-mandatory criteria.
- Matthieu, as he prefers to be called, is no naif.
- At times she still presents herself as a wide-eyed naif.
- We do not see Monica as some little naif here.
- Like Dorothy, Betty Sizemore ( Zellweger ) is a Kansas naif.
- Naif Suwetat, a senior PLO official in Jenin, said Thursday.
- Naif Suwetat, a senior PLO official in Jenin, said today.
- Kangalloo said, upholding an execution warrant for murder convict Naif Hilaire.
- The boys are Bandar, Abdullah, Sultan, Naif and Abdulaziz.
- She loves naif floral prints, corset lacing, and cutout embroidery.
- Some were in wheelchairs, " said Rahad Naif.
- The current governor of the Eastern Province is Prince Saud Bin Naif.
- Considering the nearby localities, Naif is larger in size.
- O'Malley was characterized a " hapless naif ".