naiad in a sentence
- Rusalkas are the Slavic counterpart of the Greek sirens and naiads.
- In 1981 " Naiad " deployed to the Mediterranean.
- Idas'song invokes the Dryads and Napaean Nymphs and Naiads.
- Authors Sarah Schulman and Patrick Califia were first published by Naiad Press.
- Many Naiad Press authors transferred their contracts to Bella Books.
- The most extreme cases are Saturn's moon Naiad.
- A chorus of fauns, nymphs, and naiads sing and dance.
- As with other odonate ( dragonfly and damselfly ) naiads.
- Grier and McBride sold the Naiad backlist to Bella Books in 2003.
- This is a small naiad, with a length of.
- Heracles gave it to the Naiads, who transformed it into the cornucopia.
- Two naiads appear and disappear, but return to bathe in the basin.
- On 15 October 1799 " Naiad " sighted two Spanish frigates.
- In 1808 " Naiad " participated in the blockade of Brest.
- The naiads are commonly used as food in parts of Yunnan, China.
- She later was restored as a naiad at the end of Book 1.
- They were compared to the Greek naiads, the nymphs of water elements.
- Its shape was quite similar to the naiads image in the mayfly article.
- Naiads can forcefully expel a jet of water to propel themselves with great rapidity.
- In 1979 " Naiad " deployed to the Far East once again.