nahum in a sentence
- Nahum Cruz has a lucky coin with Queen Elizabeth on it.
- Nahum is considered the greatest of all Batak folk song writers.
- Malachi ? ) and Nahum; the seventh Ezra and Zephaniah.
- Nahum Goldmann addressing the Sixth WJC Plenary in Jerusalem in 1975.
- It consisted of Moshe Greenberg, Jonas Greenfield and Nahum Sarna.
- It did not have the carol words of Nahum Tate then.
- His parents were Nahum Roth and Mariam ( Grubel ) Roth.
- Nahum Barnea, a columnist, wrote in the newspaper Yediot Ahronot.
- Writing in Yediot Ahronot, Nahum Barnea said Israel had three options.
- Nor will the government play politics with his job, Nahum said.
- Meanwhile, Nahum is agitating against the ex-con.
- Nahum said, using the prime minister's nickname.
- Nahum Barnea, a senior political columnist, wrote in Yedioth Ahronoth.
- One of them was his great-grandfather, Nahum Gardner Hazard.
- Nahum Barnea, a leading Israeli political columnist, wrote Tuesday morning.
- Nahum Barnea wrote in Israel's largest newspaper, Yedioth Aharonoth.
- Nahum Barnea wrote in the Yedioth Aharonoth newspaper on Wednesday.
- Nahum Barnea, a columnist for the Maariv newspaper, wrote Wednesday.
- Israeli commentator Nahum Barnea wrote Monday in the daily Yediot Aharonot newspaper.
- Nahum Barnea, a columnist for the Yediot Ahronot daily, agreed.