naha in a sentence
- Police would not say what they found at the Naha office.
- The Naha District Court heard the closing arguments against Marine Pfc.
- The two were arrested in Naha by Japanese police on Friday.
- The Naha Summary Court released 22-year-old Cpl.
- At 1400, April 1, Satsuma ships entered Naha harbor.
- In mid-1965 : Relocated to NAF Naha, Okinawa.
- Takayasu was born in the Okinawan city of Naha in 1934.
- The F-102s arrived at Naha in late February 1966.
- Tonaki is located approximately northwest of the prefectural capitol of Naha.
- During the war, Naha and Paha were killed by Hemuto.
- Flights to Okinawa go to Naha, the prefectural capital.
- Naha is Okinawa's prefectural ( state ) capital.
- Ota told reporters in Naha, the Okinawan prefectural capital.
- Shops in the prefectural capital of Naha have closed down.
- Naha is about 1, 000 miles southwest of Tokyo.
- His trial is to convene Sept . 11 at Naha District Court.
- Higaonna's style was known as Naha-te.
- The next morning, the ship docked at the port of Naha.
- The " Naha Pilot Association " provides pilots.
- He also began to teach the martial arts in and around Naha.