naggy in a sentence
- It's about the naggy whining of Clifford Rozier.
- Most of the parts I read are for girlfriends who are naggy, needy and pathetic.
- Another major attraction was Hollywood Bar ( Naggy's ), which was owned by Edward Barratt.
- If ever I'm naggy enough to want it completely clean, I'll remember all of your advice.
- :I have another theory : Not only would the women ovulate together-but they'd also enter that god-awful bitchy, naggy, grumpy phase of the month simultaneously.
- In the same year, she was again nominated for the " Best Actress " award in the Asian Television Awards ( ATA ) and Star Awards 2007 for her role as a fat, naggy and fierce housewife in " Mars VS Venus ".
- Angry that Lois keeps saying negative things about him and angry that she isn't supporting his show, Peter makes a puppet resembling Lois called " Saggy Naggy ", which represents her as an aging puma, which ends with Peter being seriously mauled by the wild animal.
- And although the real slugfest is between the two contenders from the top parties, there is a quixotic bid by a naggy third-party candidate whose name is instantly recognizable to every citizen of the land, but who seems to belong more to the 1970s than to Election 2000.