nagging in a sentence
- Even the nagging, braying ring of his telephone is insufferable.
- The nagging question is whether these accidents are isolated or systemic.
- But the money could not paper over some nagging political problems.
- But Yokich is likely to face nagging distractions closer to home.
- My fuel warning light had been nagging me for 15 minutes.
- There were other nagging questions that made the Masada story problematic.
- The Bruins have had a series of nagging injuries of late.
- You don't do it by constantly scolding and nagging.
- But there are nagging discrepancies in the recollections of her troops.
- "He's always had something nagging ."
- One nagging problem : The character of Kay is poorly defined.
- Oh, with enough nagging, he still feeds the cat.
- Chris Childs also will start despite an assortment of nagging injuries.
- Beane said another reason was Wagner's nagging hip injury.
- But Israel's injury is considered more nagging than serious.
- I went into the fight with nagging ( shoulder ) injuries.
- Henderson cannot practice full-time because of nagging foot pain.
- All he knows is that mom and dad keep nagging him.
- This won't happen by nagging, or even preaching.
- It seems like this season has been full of nagging injuries.
How can I put and write and define nagging in a sentence
and how is the word nagging used in a sentence and examples? 用nagging造句
, nagging meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.