nagger in a sentence
- The last two years, there were more naggers in the locker room.
- This is the guilt cold, the nagger.
- Furby wasn't the only nagger in our house, but he was by far the worst.
- Busy-Bill stuck a stake through the heart of all the negative naggers who thrive on local defeat.
- She picked banjo and sang from time to time, but it was the character of Ida Lee Nagger that made her unforgettable to millions of viewers.
- Kozloff argues that this interaction cycle continues until either the one who is being nagged complies to the nagger s request or the nagger gives up the attempt to persuade.
- Most NBA coaches are naggers; players call them " little bitches, " according to Charley Rosen, a novelist who is writing a book with Jackson about their basketball-based friendship.
- It's message central, a repository for the notes you carry in your pockets, the computer memos to yourself, the post-its on the bathroom mirror, the naggers on the refrigerator door.
- The little Nagger comedies were played before the main features in 1930-1932, along with the latest Looney Tune or other accompanying Vitaphone short subject, and were generally well received by the critics ( writing in Film Daily and other periodicals ).