nafta in a sentence
- Casa Hispana has had some NAFTA-related enrollment, however.
- On NAFTA, we took on our own constituency in labor.
- The earlier NAFTA-related credit line expired after two months.
- None of the scary tales surrounding NAFTA have yet come true.
- No rules have been drawn up on joining the NAFTA club.
- He burned a lot of bridges with labor by supporting Nafta.
- Chile started negotiations over its entrance into Nafta earlier this month.
- Mercosul will develop faster than NAFTA in the next few years,
- Environmentalists who opposed NAFTA are finding plenty of reasons to boast.
- NAFTA, as its called, took effect in January 1994.
- In the NAFTA long term, all this might happen anyway.
- Canada wanted more players in to ensure the validity of Nafta.
- He is airing radio spots bemoaning the factory closings and NAFTA.
- It is clear that NAFTA is costing some Americans their jobs.
- The overall effects of NAFTA so far are hard to judge.
- Before Nafta he was selling steers for 88 cents a pound.
- What are we going to do about Nafta ? . ..
- He strongly opposed NAFTA, the North America Free Trade Agreement.
- To be sure, the reviews on Nafta have been mixed.
- Hamilton said NAFTA will be a key issue in the debate.
How can I put and write and define nafta in a sentence
and how is the word nafta used in a sentence and examples? 用nafta造句
, nafta meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.