nabob in a sentence
- San Francisco is out of step again, say the nabobs.
- Bobby Riggs and the real nattering nabob of negativism, Spiro Agnew.
- They are hand-crafted, not blended by some marketing nabob.
- These days, the candidates see nabobs of negativism everywhere.
- Given his unconventional views ( as revealed in his nabob.
- In some areas, especially Bengal, the term is pronounced Nabob.
- Consequently, he is called in the area the Nabob.
- Nabob was purchased by German firm Jacobs Suchard in 1976.
- And American television needs a nattering nabob of negativism.
- There was still a Nabob post office in 1901.
- I never wanted to be a nattering nabob, dispensing advice to the powerful.
- There is no place for snobs and nabobs, either : no first class.
- News for nattering nabobs : Never knock negativism.
- Those who warned against such thinking were chided as being nattering nabobs of negativism.
- He called those opposed to the war the " nattering nabobs of negativism ."
- Since 2008, Nabob has included Rainforest Alliance Certified Beans in their premium coffees.
- Where does the word nabob come from?
- Reluctantly, we nod our notepad to the Net's nattering nabob of nastiness.
- "Nabob " joined the Home Fleet at Scapa Flow on 1 August.
- Each Nabob premium blend container has the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal displayed on its canister.
How can I put and write and define nabob in a sentence
and how is the word nabob used in a sentence and examples? 用nabob造句
, nabob meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.