naacp in a sentence
- That's the good news of the NAACP ."
- The NAACP has never articulated that Farrakhan is a leader anyway.
- Chavis has been executive director of the NAACP since April 1993.
- He cannot succeed by discarding the traditional way the NAACP functions.
- Bond said the NAACP has long had youth and college programs.
- And Chavis has indeed kept the NAACP firmly in the headlines.
- This time the NAACP membership and sponsors are up in arms.
- NAACP members, including Chavis, know what they must do.
- I live NAACP . I carry membership envelopes in my pocket.
- -- The NAACP will end its employee layoffs next Friday.
- The NAACP could also choose to press its issue in court.
- Her uncle was president of the local chapter of the NAACP.
- Evers-Williams said she resented the NAACP during this period.
- Q : What's the financial condition of the NAACP?
- Go tell it on the mountain that the NAACP is back,
- We have never objected to the NAACP intervening in the case.
- Mfume warned detractors not to underestimate the NAACP's resolve.
- Of the three, the NAACP's reasoning is weakest.
- The NAACP has always believed in integration of the public schools,
- If the NAACP is saying that separate is no longer unequal,
How can I put and write and define naacp in a sentence
and how is the word naacp used in a sentence and examples? 用naacp造句
, naacp meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.