naa in a sentence
- Kahn also became chairman of the National Aeronautic Association ( NAA)
- The first radio telecommunications NAA was at Fort Myer in 1913.
- As of September 2010, the NAA had about 645 members.
- Further information can be found at www . naa . org.
- Those performance specifications led NAA to submit their NA-40 design.
- NAA is part OUI which is provided by the IEEE Registration Authority.
- The king was given a Yaa-Naa Abdulai Yakubu.
- This work was not coordinated with the NAA or Smithsonian.
- She made her Bollywood debut with the film Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna.
- Interestingly, OFCOM did not indicate what quantity of NAA is acceptable.
- All of the initial management team were former NAA employees.
- Jeab and Noi-Naa live in a small city in Thailand.
- Members pay dues and follow the NAA Code of Ethics.
- The NAA also conducts seminars, and summits to educate its members.
- NAA manufactured the NA-273 in Columbus, Ohio.
- The NAA also has nine standing and ad hoc committees.
- The incumbent chief of Duko is Naa Mahama Abukari'Natural '.
- NAA _ Named Catherine McCullough director of programs, effective Feb . 1.
- Newspaper Association of America, http : / / www . naa . org
- Newspaper Association of America : http : / / www . naa . org