n in a sentence
- He also briefly represented the U . N . Legal Department.
- It's my own version of rock ` n roll.
- Pataki said on Tuesday in Saratoga Springs, N . Y.
- U . N . officials said this demand was turned down.
- He was 80 and lived in Paramus, N . J.
- They jeered at U . N . calls for repatriation now.
- He was 73 and lived in Amagansett, N . Y.
- E-N : What will you do if you lose?
- He was 59 and lived in Teaneck, N . J.
- The Flintstones'Bedrock N'Roll, Sept . 14.
- A senior U . N . official here was more blunt.
- She was 59 and lived in Wannabuc, N . Y.
- He was 82 and lived in Bronxville, N . Y.
- U . N . officials say his whereabouts are not known.
- He was 52 and lived in Merrimack, N . H.
- MANFRED HANS BRAIG, Winston-Salem, N . C.
- U . N . peacekeepers are not synonymous with sitting ducks,
- Jerry Acton, 22, of Churchville, N . Y.
- N . Y . State Electric & Gas Corp.
- He was 74 and lived in Bronxville, N . Y.