n't in a sentence
- I know him , but i do n't frequent him much .
- He was so pressing i could n't refuse .
- Do n't lose your temper over such a trifle ..
- I told him not to go , but he just would n't listen .
- He did n't come today , perhaps he 's ill .
- Do n't profit yourself at the expense of others .
- You have any questions , do n't hesitate to ask .
- I 'm afraid you have n't a very clear idea either .
- Do n't bawl out like that. i can hear you .
- It would n't be wholesome for you to go there .
- He was closemouthed and did n't drop a hint .
- Do n't judge a person by his success or failure .
- They made an offer which i could n't refuse .
- They could n't make the charges stick .
- He wo n't hit the target at that distance .
- He did n't let the older boys buffalo him ..
- In case it should rain , do n't expect me .
- I do n't feel up to such a long journey .
- Do n't confuse liberty with overindulge .
- You surely do n't mean to be cruel .
How can I put and write and define n't in a sentence
and how is the word n't used in a sentence and examples? 用n't造句
, n't meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.