machete in a sentence
- A recent documentary showed a live execution by machete in Burma.
- I saw people running through the streets with machetes and clubs.
- Death squads cut off the faces of their victims with machetes.
- Scores of other Hutu were wounded with machetes by Hutu militias.
- Suddenly, she grins, and holds up three gleaming machetes.
- Pro-junta thugs brandishing machetes jeered in the streets below.
- Despots, using machetes to kill, ravish their scant possessions.
- Six were released and eight were hacked to death with machetes.
- Ballard then slit the boy's neck with a machete.
- They cut me with a machete, and they killed me.
- People were armed, some with guns, some with machetes.
- Instead, the soldiers brought another machete with a shorter blade.
- Put away your machetes, and start sharpening up your words.
- How do they earn a living without a gun or machete?
- I stopped people in the marketplace and threatened them with machetes.
- Then a machete-wielding killer starts thinning the employee pool.
- Some had machete wounds, others had been stoned or beaten.
- Some vaccinators were chased out of villages by people with machetes.
- Police say 109 villagers have been massacred, some with machetes.
- One polling official was treated for machete wounds after being attacked.
How can I put and write and define machete in a sentence
and how is the word machete used in a sentence and examples? 用machete造句
, machete meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.