mace in a sentence
- Other formerly peaceful Derryites start packing guns, knives and Mace.
- Chop the egg whites; mash the yolks with the mace.
- Mack allegedly pushed the officer, who sprayed him with mace.
- Jackson plays Mace Windu, a member of the Jedi Council.
- Many tasted more of sweet spices like mace than of tomatoes.
- Officers said they sprayed him with mace, but he ran.
- Additional singles by Boo Boo & Mace ! followed in 1998.
- The head of the mace bears the seal of the university.
- A second mace was introduced in 1813 and used until 1841.
- The Doctor overcomes Mace and Tegan usings some spare power packs.
- The mace of the Legislature is stored outside the assembly hall.
- Mace was married to Grace Breslin Wingerter who died in 2001.
- :Mail carriers where I live carry mace / pepper spray.
- Suddenly Vayou appears and seizes Niriti while brandishing the golden mace.
- The TM-76 A Mace replaced the TM-61C.
- Ayala was later gunned down by Gideon Mace and nearly killed.
- Snipe's weapon is a crystal-powered energy mace.
- Anakin informs Jedi Master Mace Windu of Palpatine's treachery.
- In this publication he included the first sketch of the mace.
- Would have legalized Mace and other such chemicals for self-defense.
How can I put and write and define mace in a sentence
and how is the word mace used in a sentence and examples? 用mace造句
, mace meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.