macbeth in a sentence
- Of course : the witches of " Macbeth ."
- No one should expect every Macbeth to sound like Leonard Warren.
- Maria Callas was to have sung Lady Macbeth opposite Leonard Warren.
- He says he's reading " Macbeth ."
- "Lady Macbeth " instantly disappeared from the stage.
- Lady Macbeth in the sleepwalking scene was like that for me.
- No wonder " Macbeth " is haunting just now.
- But can't some novelist create a new Lady Macbeth?
- Act 4, in this dialogue between Macbeth and the witches:
- Baldwin has an intellectual grasp of Macbeth's split self.
- People who came to see a Macbeth in kilts were disappointed,
- MacBeth has recorded a win so far on the spring season.
- Verrett had been the most successful Lady Macbeth after Callas herself.
- "Macbeth " and " Cymbeline ."
- Beside the ambition of Macbeth, who dispatches a sainted monarch?
- Alper gives the character a diabolical sheen worthy of Lady Macbeth.
- No, it's not Macbeth, as Linders says.
- Macbeth seems to vault effortlessly across the cultural border-points.
- Lady Macbeth and Leonora in " Il Trovatore ."
- In 1047, Macbeth killed Duncan to grab the Scottish throne.
How can I put and write and define macbeth in a sentence
and how is the word macbeth used in a sentence and examples? 用macbeth造句
, macbeth meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.