macaque in a sentence
- She and her colleagues conducted their experiments on two macaque monkeys.
- As it lunges forward, the macaque inevitably brushes the screen.
- Amanda Griffin, 12, North Branch, Mich . _ macaque
- Close grouping of males occur when infant Barbary macaques are present.
- Only 1000 moor macaques are estimated to be left in Sulawesi.
- The rhesus macaque and the common langur are fairly common here.
- The fruits are a favourite staple of the common Indian macaque.
- They are known for subsistence hunting of langur and macaque monkeys.
- Wildlife in the park includes the Japanese macaque and Japanese serow.
- The crab-eating macaque is often used for neurological experiments.
- The remaining 50 macaques will be observed for several weeks.
- The herpes B virus is carried by rhesus macaque monkeys.
- The macaque draws on that experience as it moves to round 2.
- Forest officials on the trail of elusive stump-tailed macaque
- A female macaque can produce about three offspring a year.
- Macaque monkeys are one of the most common wild mammals in Japan.
- Four macaques that were not inoculated died within six days.
- This colony of Barbary macaques are the only wild primates in Europe.
- Macaques may carry potentially fatal human diseases, including herpes B virus.
- In the group, macaques position themselves based on rank.
How can I put and write and define macaque in a sentence
and how is the word macaque used in a sentence and examples? 用macaque造句
, macaque meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.