mab in a sentence
- Genentech is seeking FDA approval for a mab to fight asthma.
- Puck and Mab are the two outermost inner satellites of Uranus.
- The station was MAB Public Station of the Year for 2002.
- When Catherine arrives unexpectedly, Mab hides in an adjoining room.
- MAB expressed " total and utter condemnation " at this action.
- Mab, to preserve the old ways of magic, creates Merlin.
- Another, slightly more reliable option is to use the MAB option.
- This standard army variant was renamed MAB 38A and issued in 1941.
- Queen Mab interprets, analyses, and explains Ianthe's dreams.
- She is bound to Mab, having asked of her a favor.
- Mab can be used to detect levels of gluten in food products.
- He also learns that Mab has been acting strangely as of late.
- Note the edit summary, very similar to MAB ones.
- A delegation from the National MAB Committee visited the Bia Biosphere Reserve.
- He is turned over to Mab and Frik to be trained in magic.
- MAB is the holder of the local GP rights.
- In return, MAB owned 50 percent of the film and its profits.
- Shelley worked on political pamphlets and on the poem " Queen Mab ".
- Purchases a copy of Shelley's Queen Mab.
- The failed assassination likewise informs Mab that she is rapidly losing her power.
How can I put and write and define mab in a sentence
and how is the word mab used in a sentence and examples? 用mab造句
, mab meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.