labour in a sentence
- Gordon Brown, Labour shadow chancellor, told Parliament this week.
- The Conservative Party is trailing the Labour Party in opinion polls.
- Labour Party Plans Benefit Cuts to Save 700 Mln Pounds a Year
- Labour has pledged to whittle away at even those limited powers.
- Labour, with reason, greeted the document as an endorsement.
- How low can unemployment fall without strain in the labour market?
- Labour's campaign manager Peter Mandelson also targeted undecided voters.
- Labour, by contrast, says it backs the social chapter.
- Everybody expected the Labour Party to win yesterday's election.
- New Zealand markets were closed Monday for the Labour Day Holiday.
- "Love's Labour's Lost,"
- That is why The Economist hereby casts its ballot for Labour.
- A repetition of the Hague years would guarantee another Labour landslide.
- ++-- Love's Labour's Lost.
- _Adam Smith, Wealth of Nations, Division of Labour.
- The Dominica Labour Party of Rosie Douglas was in third place.
- Labour and the Liberal Democrats would, the Conservatives would not.
- Afer a while, she is taken to the labour ward.
- It is undeniable that the sector is dependent on foreign labour.
- Pairash said cheap labour cannot help the electronics industry any longer.
How can I put and write and define labour in a sentence
and how is the word labour used in a sentence and examples? 用labour造句
, labour meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.