labour court in a sentence
- The Labour Court ruled that this was not an automatically unfair dismissal.
- He was also a deputy member of the Labour Court of Norway.
- The proposed amendments also cover fines for employers who defy Labour Court orders.
- In 1969, the Labour Court was created, with judges from the Provincial Court.
- Authorisation from the Labour Court is not required for such testing.
- From 1927 he was also a member of the Labour Court of Norway.
- The procedure followed in the Labour Court resembles the civil procedure.
- In addition, Carius worked as Honorary Alderman on the Labour Court in Wiesbaden.
- The Central Labour Court set Mach 6 for the first hearing.
- Between 2003 and 2008, Gisle was judge in the Labour Court of Norway.
- The decisions of the Labour Court are final and cannot be appealed against.
- Weber started proceedings are a German Labour Court ( ).
- The Labour Court is a division of the High Court.
- This finding was taken on review to the Labour Court.
- The Labour Court based its decision on the following factors:
- According to the Labour Court, the workplace steward was dismissed based on unfounded allegations.
- The city also has a Labour Court and District Court.
- The talks, being mediated by the national Labour Court, are expected to run into September.
- The Labour Court confirmed the unfairness of the dismissal, but ordered compensation rather than reinstatement.
- He was also a member of the Labour Court and the Oslo Stock Exchange Arbitration Tribunal.