labour cost in a sentence
- However, most EU nations had increases in labour costs greater than Germany's.
- Equal pay was rarely achieved as employers wanted to avoid labour costs.
- If the labour cost component is large, they fail or move overseas.
- The rise was largely attributable torising land and labour costs and speculation.
- The tax bill hence increases in a country where labour costs rise.
- Labour costs in China and India have been increasing over the years.
- It is this current labour cost which determines the value of output.
- Opulent therefore agrees to contribute $ 5, 000 to the additional labour costs.
- Subsidiary company "'Zeal320 "'was introduced to help combat increasing labour costs.
- For Malaysian firms, that means increasing productivity as labour costs rise.
- China was initially one of the lowest labour cost countries known.
- Greek unit labour costs rose much faster than Germany's during the last decade.
- Rising labour costs and minimal profits resulted in the gardens'increasing dilapidation.
- China is Thailand's major competitor due to its low labour costs.
- The relocation is due to cheaper labour costs and materials in the region.
- Swissair had a 70 percent higher labour cost level than KLM.
- Labour costs decreased from 0.9d per pound to 0.3d per lb.
- Foreigners'lower labour costs have become a permanent fixture of their businesses.
- Supply-siders argue the reforms increase long-term growth by reducing labour costs.
- This results in southern pubs incurring a higher labour cost per pint served.