labour bureau in a sentence
- The first stage had been the adjacent 1934-36 Labour Bureau building.
- The second building, intended to complement the Labour Bureau building was not constructed.
- At the turn of the century the labour bureau supplied men to work in the Gardens.
- The Labour Bureau was constructed to be one of two buildings designed to front onto Bolsover Street.
- The office block replaced an earlier scheme for a second stage of building intended for the Labour Bureau.
- The Labour Bureau building was sited so as to provide a court related to the rear facade of the Supreme Court building.
- A labour bureau was then established with a view to obtaining employment for the boys; and provincial companies rapidly sprang into existence.
- As soon as he heard the news of his brother s arrest, Szpilman went to the labour bureau building, determined to secure Henryk s release.
- As per a recent survey report of the Chandigarh Labour Bureau, Gujarat has the lowest unemployment rate of 1 % against the national average of 3.8 %.
- Still, Szpilman made his way to the building and, amongst a crowd of prisoners being herded into captivity, managed to find the deputy director of the labour bureau.
- Under the country's passbooks, which contained an identity card, employment and influx authorisation from a labour bureau, name of employer and address, and details of personal history.
- Similar mechanisms exist in other organizations : International Atomic Energy Agency, Council of Europe, International Monetary Fund, Organization of American States, International Labour Bureau and the World Trade Organization.
- The position was abolished in 2007 when the Economic Developmentand Labour Bureau was abolished and its functions transferred to the Commerce and Economic Development Bureau, the Transport and Housing Bureau, and the Labour and Welfare Bureau.
- When in 1946 he tried to leave the farm, his request was rejected by the labour bureau of Bad Ischl, on the argument that the slave labour duty imposed by the Nazi occupation was still valid.
- Consistent with its public function, the court house has also provided offices for government agencies including Land Agent, the Labour Bureau and various Registrars and Inspectors, for example, the Inspector of Factories and Shops.
- It was a period of depression following a financial crisis, and Edgar opened a free labour bureau, gave a home to committees of unemployed that were formed, and did much organizing in connexion with relief measures.
- He was able to use this talent effectively when he became manager of the South African government's Native Labour Bureau and adviser to the Native Recruiting Corporation for the Chamber of Mines at a time of increasing industrial unrest.
- Despite this, he claimed that Pak Chang-ok's criticism of him was unjust, stating that as Head of the Labour Bureau he had become obsessed with increasing the powers of the working class in a socialist state through trade unionism.
- This was later augmented by officially sanctioned exchanges created by the Labour Bureau ( London ) Act 1902, which subsequently went nationwide, a movement prompted by the Liberal government through the Labour Exchanges Act 1909 . The present public provider of job search help is called Jobcentre Plus.
- In the United Kingdom the first agency began in London, through the Labour Bureau ( London ) Act 1902, and subsequently went nationwide, a movement prompted by the Liberal government through the Labour Exchanges Act 1909 . The present public provider of job search help is called Jobcentre Plus.
- More Sentences： 1 2