laborism in a sentence
- Could laborism be an alternative to capitalism?
- I would be tempted to say that it is ( free market ) Laborism that won, since Tony Blair modernized his party.
- Successive Labor leaders, particularly Bob Hawke and Kim Beazley, have sought to build on the Curtin tradition of " patriotic Laborism ".
- "But his views on other economic matters are closer to New Democrat centrism than the old school blue-collar laborism of, say, ( Richard ) Gephardt.
- Luzhkov, who is considered a likely presidential candidate in 2000, added that he has " already started putting the principles of new laborism into practice " in Moscow, the Interfax news agency reported.
- In its 1992 perspectives resolution, the SLL drew a balance sheet of the response of the petty-bourgeois " left " tendencies to the demise of the Soviet Union and the dissolution of the Communist Party of Australia in 1991, arguing that " As long as the working class was dominated by and subordinated to the vast apparatuses of Stalinism and Laborism, they were happy to define themselves as socialists and even as Marxists or revolutionaries.