laborious in a sentence
- That complex and laborious search led to the chromosome 1 connection.
- Creating transgenic animals is an immensely laborious task under current procedures.
- The problem is that doing so is expensive and often laborious.
- It's laborious, to say the least ."
- The technique is laborious and takes time and practice to master.
- Whatever either man achieves will be the fruit of laborious compromise.
- Normally typing letters on a telephone keypad is a laborious process.
- The rehabilitation process for Andy Ashby was laborious, sometimes excruciating.
- A complex proportional voting system makes ballot counting a laborious process.
- Defusing or destroying the mines is a laborious and expensive process.
- A 30-second commercial can take months of laborious work.
- We realize that China will still have a laborious process ahead,
- The search was begun by a laborious method on 29 July.
- Too laborious to search the history for when it was included.
- In addition, computing results was a slow and laborious process.
- The process for tinting was laborious, although simple in principle.
- Hassler utilized the Cirkut camera apparatus to do the laborious work.
- However, unloading was still a laborious hand-powered affair.
- This proved to be a slow, laborious and expensive process.
- His biographers usually describe him as a laborious yet gregarious man.