laboring in a sentence
- He takes casual day laboring jobs when he can get them.
- The women of the West are laboring under a double burden.
- Still, the senator quietly seemed to be laboring for attentiveness.
- They strode purposefully to fields where they thought he was laboring.
- And we knew that he was just laboring a little bit.
- The writers behind the summer films are laboring not to disappoint.
- Russia is laboring heroically to raise the remains of the Kursk.
- Gore stayed out of sight, laboring over his concession speech.
- But the SC Freiburg defender is laboring under a thigh strain.
- The country is also laboring through its fourth year of recession.
- France Telecom is laboring under some dlrs 60 billion in debt.
- Theoretically, Shudras have constituted the hereditary laboring class serving others.
- He was laboring, throwing nothing but bloopers and junk ."
- The skilled laboring in the state is what creates their manufacturing.
- She never was in trouble despite laboring in 90-degree heat.
- You know, you spend all this time laboring over the lyrics.
- Arthur Rhodes is actually laboring to protect a five-run lead.
- There is no debate that Baerga was laboring through a difficult season.
- He's laboring a little bit when he runs ."
- But Grange is still laboring under a singular problem : his image.