laborer in a sentence
- You can't find laborers, " he said.
- But once the surface gold was gone, prospectors became laborers.
- Day laborers in their green aprons pick tea on vast estates.
- He returned home when his legal stint as a laborer ended.
- Finally, one of the laborer blokes could stand no more.
- Automated equipment will do the kind of work laborers once did.
- Luskin is expected to move against the Chicago laborers this summer.
- But the department never filed its complaint against the laborers union.
- He got jobs as a laborer in sawmills and other places.
- "He doesn't have to be a laborer.
- Victims can be found in other groups of laborers as well.
- What most of these child laborers have in common is poverty.
- They were later captured and sent to camps as forced laborers.
- Most are day laborers, and some are merchants and politicians.
- How they feel about Chinese laborers in China is another matter.
- Former forced laborers are entitled to about $ 2, 500.
- Seventeen of those laborers died on the 18-month project.
- Chinese railroad laborers brought Asian pears to California in the 1800s.
- They were laborers, office workers, housewives and college students.
- Their desperation, then, makes them highly desirable as laborers.
How can I put and write and define laborer in a sentence
and how is the word laborer used in a sentence and examples? 用laborer造句
, laborer meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.