labored in a sentence
- If ever a town labored for integration, it is Montclair.
- The dialogue is labored, however, and the emotions overwrought.
- Hollings has labored mightily for legislation intended to improve American competitiveness.
- It should be relaxed; watch for shallow or labored breathing.
- I labored to compose a list of erudite questions in Italian.
- Few athletes labored in more hard, systematic work than Mennea.
- CBS'morning shows have labored under an unbreakable ratings curse.
- In reality, the birth of artificial intelligence has been labored.
- But administrators also labored to restore the library's grandeur.
- He was taking 16 labored breaths a minute on his own.
- He labored over everything _ but then made it look spontaneous.
- ITT rejected the offer and has labored to shoo Hilton away.
- Smith lumbered and he labored and he struggled and he staggered.
- For years, environmentalists have labored to push back the fields.
- Not to suggest Janoff and Wolfe have labored in total obscurity.
- Kane labored to improve his drawing, practicing human forms daily.
- They have demanded education for children who previously labored in factories.
- Sam, his breathing labored, caused a stir during registration.
- There's where I labored so hard for old massa,
- For four years, Cytyc has labored to overcome the objections.
How can I put and write and define labored in a sentence
and how is the word labored used in a sentence and examples? 用labored造句
, labored meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.