labiodental in a sentence
- First, was Sanskrit v ( 5 ) bilabial or labiodental?
- The IPA chart shades out " labiodental lateral consonants ".
- Labiodental and postalveolar production increases throughout development, while velar production decreases.
- It contrasts with both a bilabial and a labiodental fricative:
- Also the use of labiodentals rather than the native bi-labials.
- Both and are pronounced as a labiodental nasal before.
- The labiodental click is an allophonic variant of the ( bi ) labial click.
- As mentioned above, the labiodental approximant is considered a semivowel in some treatments.
- The labial fricatives are weakly articulated, and have been described as both labiodental.
- The labiodental flap, is marginal, only occurring in two native Buwal words.
- A phonemic labiodental nasal,, has only been reported from this one language.
- Exceptionally, it represents the voiced labiodental fricative in the common word " of ".
- The might be better characterized as a labiodental nasal approximant than as a nasal occlusive.
- Oneida lacks bilabial stops and labiodental fricatives.
- Skt . v : bilabial or labiodental?
- In the English writing system is used to represent the sound, the voiceless labiodental fricative.
- The labiodental approximant is the typical realization of in the Indian South African variety of English.
- The bilabial flap is a variant of the labiodental flap in several languages, including Mono.
- The labial and labialized consonants have labiodental affricate allophones before ( but not in consonant clusters ).
- In the Sika, this sound occurs as an allophone of the labiodental flap in careful pronunciation.