labia minora in a sentence
- The scrotum is developmentally homologous to the labia minora and labia majora.
- The labia minora and labia majora are collectively known as the lips.
- She continued slicing away my labia minora, at which point I lost consciousness.
- Female genital defects may include a reduced size clitoris and underdeveloped labia minora.
- The labia minora, clitoris, perineum and mons are less commonly involved.
- To the left and right of the vulval vestibule are the labia minora.
- Pregnancy may cause the labia minora to darken in color.
- The onset of vasocongestion results in swelling of the clitoris, labia minora, and vagina.
- The "'interlabial sulci "'are the grooves between the labia majora and the labia minora.
- The urogenital folds form the labia minora in females, or penile shaft in males.
- The point where the labia minora attach to the clitoris is called the frenulum clitoridis.
- The labia minora become more elastic, prominent, and wrinkled.
- In practice, this means smoothing out irregularities and " digitally shortening " the labia minora.
- The clitoris is located at the front of the vulva, where the labia minora meet.
- The labia minora have many sensory nerve endings, and have a core of erectile tissue.
- Performing a flap-technique labiaplasty occasionally presents a greater risk for necrosis of the labia minora tissues.
- The vaginal opening and the urethral opening are only visible when the labia minora are parted.
- In a sexually unstimulated state, the labia minora protects the vaginal and urethral opening by covering them.
- The labia minora become engorged with blood during sexual stimulation, causing them to swell and turn red.
- Posterior to it is the posterior commissure of the labia minora and the frenulum of labia minora.