labia majora in a sentence
- The labia minora and labia majora are collectively known as the lips.
- The labia majora return to their pre-arousal state in approximately 1 hour.
- The scrotum is developmentally homologous to the labia minora and labia majora.
- The scrotum and labia majora develop to have both similarities and crucial differences.
- The scrotum is biologically homologous to the labia majora in females.
- The "'interlabial sulci "'are the grooves between the labia majora and the labia minora.
- The labia majora are two elongated folds of skin extending from the mons to the perineum.
- These were somewhat loose and resembled labia majora.
- The outer surface of the labia majora is pigmented skin, and develops pubic hair during puberty.
- Infrequently, the labia majora may also be underdeveloped.
- Other scrotal tissue forms the labia majora.
- Though called the smaller lips they can often be of considerable size, and may protrude outside the labia majora.
- The labia minora atrophy, making them become less elastic, and pubic hair on the labia majora becomes more sparse.
- The urogenital folds become the " labia minora ", and the labioscrotal swellings become the " labia majora ".
- The labia majora have fewer superficial nerve endings than the rest of the vulva, but the skin is highly vascularized.
- The labioscrotal swellings become the labia majora and mons pubis in females, or fuse to become the scrotum in males.
- Later in life, the labia majora once again gradually lose fat, becoming flatter and more wrinkled, and pubic hair turns grey.
- During belly aspect of the genital tubercle ) form the labia minora, and the labioscrotal swellings enlarge to form the labia majora.
- CT and MRI revealed thrombosed blood vessels along the inguinal course of the uterine round ligament that extended towards the labia majora.
- During sexual arousal, the labia majora swell due to increased blood flow to the region, and draw back, opening the vulva slightly.