labelled in a sentence
- The implementing bill is labelled " highly privileged ."
- "Irradiated food is labelled, " she said.
- Japan labelled the blast as " extremely regrettable ."
- Hanoi has labelled the charges as " slanderous ."
- Many analysts labelled this acquisition as a bail-out operation.
- To the left, you will see a menu labelled Rotation.
- Image Control has three menus labelled Colour, Brightness and Contrast.
- Wines produced from these vineyards are labelled simply " Chianti ".
- Strikers were labelled as Bolsheviks who were attempting to undermine Canada.
- Other saints may not be identifiable unless labelled with an inscription.
- The findings these organisations dislike are labelled'junk science '.
- Documentation specific to one product though is clearly labelled as such.
- Campbell has been labelled " Judas " by some Spurs supporters.
- The dome of the shield was labelled " PFC Levski ".
- In that case the parameters are usually labelled with Greek letters.
- Most of his artworks are labelled " monochrom ".
- Why is Lytton Strachey not labelled as a GLB in Wikipedia?
- The amount of labelled antibody on the site is then measured.
- The matchbox may be labelled as a reminder of the numbers.
- Non-Scientologists can be and have been labelled Suppressive Persons.