laager in a sentence
- Bank Sarasin analyst Patrick Laager said, according to Dow Jones Newswires.
- Gruetli-Laager stretches for several miles along Tennessee State Route 108.
- A week later he took the laager after careful assault.
- About 300 men set up defenses in two laagers.
- The morale in Cronj?s laager was desperate.
- He was shot while trying to climb the laager.
- In Hard Rock Laager festival keyboardist Henri Andersson became our sixth permanent member.
- The Russian-Cossack army went in laager formation.
- Gruetli and Laager merged and incorporated in 1980.
- Only Dambuza's regiments repeatedly stormed the " laager " unsuccessfully.
- Cronj?had inexplicably refused to abandon his laager.
- Thereafter the Zulus attacked and killed more than 500 Voortrekkers at Retief's laager.
- The laager was sited on a 300-foot ridge running roughly west-east.
- A month later Antimatter headlined Estonia s annual festival Hard Rock Laager in July 2003.
- Bank Sarasin's Laager said.
- Bouman designed the sculptural laager, or ring of ox-wagons, around the monument.
- The same number of wagons were used at the Battle of Blood River to form the laager.
- When hostilities broke out between the native laager at Bulawayo until being rescued by the British military.
- Dingane directed the attack on the Voortrekker laagers, which plunged the migrant movement into serious disarray.
- Laager was established as a railroad stopover ( initially known as Henley's Switch ) in 1918.
How can I put and write and define laager in a sentence
and how is the word laager used in a sentence and examples? 用laager造句
, laager meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.