la paz in a sentence
- Nothing seems out of the ordinary during a stroll through La Paz.
- The main drag in La Paz was turned into a muddy river.
- Suddenly, thousands of stalls have sprouted in the streets of La Paz.
- As the president spoke, marches and sporadic clashes continued in La Paz.
- Schools and shops shuttered in the Southern Baja city of La Paz.
- For reservations contact Andina in La Paz at 591 2 391 770.
- Authorities in La Paz scrambled to determine the magnitude of the disaster.
- The finals will be played either in Santa Cruz or La Paz.
- Police were mobilized throughout La Paz, and the army was on alert.
- Morales told protesters in a plaza before the descent to La Paz.
- Then he asked Dacen De La Paz to stand with them.
- Regular train service now brings visitors from La Paz to Uyuni.
- The leaders were taken to a military airport in La Paz.
- He told me he was heading to La Paz to look for work.
- Estenssoro was born in La Paz on Jan . 8, 1934.
- The oldest regional championship is the one played in La Paz.
- LODGING : There are dozens of good hotels in La Paz.
- Half our cooking pots have not made it from La Paz.
- In 1931 Siles graduated from the American Institute in La Paz.
- He was buried in the cemetery of La Paz in Alcobendas.
How can I put and write and define la paz in a sentence
and how is the word la paz used in a sentence and examples? 用la paz造句
, 用la paz造句
, 用la paz造句
, la paz meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.