la guaira in a sentence
- The archipelago is located directly north of the port of La Guaira.
- In April 2014, he signed with Bucaneros de La Guaira of Venezuela.
- It is connected through a coast road with La Guaira and Higuerote.
- Even among the crowd that welcomed Castro to La Guaira, there were doubts.
- The Caracas-La Guaira concession is the first granted under the program.
- The Amsterdam was originally scheduled to call at La Guaira, Venezuela.
- There were doubts even among the crowd that welcomed Castro to La Guaira.
- Mora played his last VPBL season for the 1962 1963 Tiburones de La Guaira.
- However, the La Guaira and Caracas Railway, dating from the nineteenth century, was closed.
- Publicist and avid sport commentator, Morales worked in La Guaira and then in Caracas.
- Born in La Guaira, she was the daughter of Joaquin Sanchez and Juana Bastidas.
- Castro told a cheering crowd in the Caribbean coastal city of La Guaira on Thursday.
- In February 1920, Rennella was involved in a local business enterprise at La Guaira, Venezuela.
- On May 14, 2016, Oriakhi signed with Bucaneros de La Guaira of the Venezuelan League.
- Then it was renamed the Tiburones de La Guaira and debuted in the 1962-63 season.
- She eventually arrived at La Guaira in Venezuela, where her friend Jos?Mar韆 Rojas met her.
- During the winters, he is usually back in Venezuela to play for Tiburones de La Guaira.
- He died on a ship in the harbor of La Guaira, Venezuela, reportedly from alcohol poisoning.
- This route is critical because Venezuela's most important airport and port are located in La Guaira.
- During the MLB off-seasons he also played for Tiburones de La Guaira steadily from 1969 1985.