kalimantan in a sentence
- A similar situation is developing in Kalimantan, says the report.
- One of the worst-hit areas is Kalimantan on Borneo.
- But airports in Kalimantan that had been closed reopened Tuesday morning.
- Tarmizi said after inaugurating four mosques in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan.
- East Kalimantan ( Asogan ) cast its off-hind plate.
- In East Kalimantan fires destroyed 37, 092 hectares of forest.
- Govt'serious'about fighting Kalimantan forest fires, JAKARTA POST
- We discussed means to fight huge forest fires in East Kalimantan,
- E . Kalimantan forest fires leave 330 people homeless, JAKARTA POST
- Hotspots are also found in west and south Kalimantan and Sumatra.
- Humanitarian assistance from foreign bodies has been flown to East Kalimantan.
- East Kalimantan forest fires RI's fifth priority, JAKARTA POST
- Rainfall brings respite for fires in E . Kalimantan, JAKARTA POST
- Palangkaraya is in Indonesia's Central Kalimantan province on Borneo.
- Kalimantan officials and human rights activists were also scheduled to attend.
- _CENTRAL KALIMANTAN : On the Indonesian part of Borneo island.
- Some domestic flights from Palangkaraya airport in Central Kalimantan were cancelled.
- There are also Hokkien speaker in Java, Sulawesi, Kalimantan.
- It is located in Kalimantan, the Indonesian territory of Borneo.
- East Kalimantan is now divided into six regencies and three cities.