kalevala in a sentence
- Even after the publication of the " Old Kalevala"
- Many interpretations of the themes in The Kalevala have been tabled.
- Other Kalevala characters also seek marriage with the daughters of Pohjola.
- As Kalevala is plunged into perpetual darkness things look very bleak.
- Kalevala story dates back to pre-historic times before christianity.
- Finnish cartoonist Kristian Huitula illustrated the comic book adaptation of the Kalevala.
- Jean Sibelius is the best-known Kalevala-influenced classical composer.
- It is an instrumental piece following the rhythm of the Kalevala metre.
- Also, the Vantaa Chamber Choir have songs influenced by the Kalevala.
- In 1925 he began the illustrations for his " Great Kalevala ".
- In the 16th song of Kalevala, V鋓n鋗鰅nen arrives in their kingdom.
- He tells them what happened to the Sampo during the Kalevala times.
- She is mentioned in the 45th rune of the Kalevala.
- The most famous collection of folk poetry is by far the Kalevala.
- V鋓n鋗鰅nen prays for a safe swift and easy journey back to Kalevala.
- Some have suggested that Kalevala might be the Estonian mainland.
- The minor planet 1454 Kalevala is named after the Finish national epic.
- It deals with the Kalevala legends in a modern society.
- He was known for using Kalevala meter in his poems.
- He would often say : The Kalevala has wisdom behind it.