kaleidoscopic in a sentence
- Indeed, Smith has presided over kaleidoscopic change at General Motors.
- The innumerable small geometric and floral ornaments give a kaleidoscopic impression.
- This resulted in a kaleidoscopic montage of twirling shapes and small hands.
- Kaleidoscopic rainbow-print pantsuits from Mod Squadder Todd Oldham.
- And those mutations are just part of malaria's kaleidoscopic nature.
- The artwork of the album carries a distinct kaleidoscopic motif.
- It's a kaleidoscopic, wonderfully tuned instrument.
- The ceremony stressed the kaleidoscopic nature of South Africa.
- Shots of the dancers in kaleidoscopic arrangements are intercut.
- The video uses kaleidoscopic layouts and dense graphic designs.
- Scenes and memories came spilling out in kaleidoscopic fragments through the puffs of smoke.
- The self-portraits offer a kaleidoscopic vision.
- The scene became more kaleidoscopic in the 1990s.
- Clinton said, as cheers welled up from beneath a kaleidoscopic sea of umbrellas.
- I went for a kind of kaleidoscopic view.
- In recent years, kaleidoscopic changes have been fundamentally reshaping the economy and society.
- During 1920, the most extraordinary series of kaleidoscopic changes took place in Greece.
- This software inspired Waldron to manipulate photographs for artistic purposes, creating kaleidoscopic patterns.
- They formed kaleidoscopic patterns in my mind.
- More than kaleidoscopic, it turns out.