kale in a sentence
- Sow cabbage, kale and broccoli seeds for a fall crop.
- Sheriff's vice investigators busted Kale " Kelly"
- 12 ounces assorted greens, like kale, collard, Swiss chard
- Spinach, kale and other leafy green vegetables are good sources.
- Add kale, turnips, turnip greens, carrots and potatoes.
- Richard Kales wonders if there is such thing as a GeorgeWBushrithm.
- Nearby, Shanti Nagel knelt down to eyeball her organic kale.
- 3 stalks kale, washed, rib removed, leaves sliced thinly
- Add the zucchini, carrots, kale, cabbage and beans.
- Muirhead said, preparing to chop kale, cabbage and zucchini.
- Add the kale and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add the kale, callaloo, peppers, thyme and stock.
- Larger, spicier leaves add bite to sauteed chard and kale.
- Gen . Kale Kaihura, the Ugandan commander in the region.
- It wasn't immediately clear what punishment Kale would face.
- Gurtu joined this group along with Karsh Kale and Talvin Singh.
- In a 100 gram serving, raw kale provides 49 calories.
- Yeni-Kale also served as a residence of the pasha.
- Dark greens such as kale are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Kilmaurs was famous for its kale which was an important foodstuff.