kaki in a sentence
- Senator Dabakis has his own caucus, called the Dabakis Kakis.
- His predecessors were Fariduddin Ganjshakar, Qutbuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki and Moinuddin Chishti.
- A place of interest in Kaki Bukit is Gua Kelam.
- He send him to Delhi in the company of Qutbuddin Bakhtiar Kaki.
- One is Cecil Beaton; the other Kaki Hockersmith.
- In Spain, the persimmon is called a kaki.
- Kaki would say,'It's nothing.
- The world junior record was beaten by Abubaker Kaki of Sudan in 2008.
- Tina takes on Kaki herself and kills him with his own claw hand.
- The scientific name " Diospyros kaki"
- The upright person leaves the village as a reaction to Kaki's advances.
- Kaki Hunter and Doni Kiffmeyer worked on a variety of projects after studying with Khalili.
- Khwaja Bakhtiyar Kaki, like other Chisti saints, did not formulate any formal doctrine.
- Of the 24 athletes that advanced to this round, Kaki ranked in 24th place.
- Kaki speaks both French and Inuktitut, and can translate conversations between Tiivii and Carole.
- The name Kaki was attributed to him by virtue of this keramat ( miracle ).
- Kaki Ae has no distinction between and.
- Everyone realizes their mistake, Jamna kaki and Raman become good and forget their bitterness.
- Blitar, baik kota maupun kabupaten, terletak di kaki Gunung Kelud, Jawa Timur.
- This is the first album Kaki released on her own label, Short Stuff Records.
How can I put and write and define kaki in a sentence
and how is the word kaki used in a sentence and examples? 用kaki造句
, kaki meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.