kaiserin in a sentence
- The Kaiserin also accused her husband of having an affair with Eulenburg.
- "Kaiserin und K鰊igin Maria Theresia " was draft of.
- In December 1917 he served on the battleship " Kaiserin ".
- He enlisted in the Kaiserin Augusta Guards Regiment Number 4 on 3 August 1914.
- Heavy haze forced " Kaiserin " to check fire after two salvos.
- The latter vessel came up alongside " Kaiserin " at high speed.
- "Kaiserin Augusta " s crew consisted of 13 officers and 417 enlisted men.
- The protected cruiser " Kaiserin Augusta " was the third ship in the division.
- "Kaiserin " and her four sisters were to have taken part in a mutinied.
- "Kaiserin " went into the Baltic for squadron training from 23 to 29 January 1916.
- "Kaiserin Augusta " was a unique protected cruiser built for the German Navy in the early 1890s.
- In 1914 there was a 3-act German Expressionist tragedy by Hermann Kesser, " Kaiserin Messalina ".
- Most of those were in Fort Driant ( Feste Kronprinz ) and Fort Jeanne d'Arc ( Feste Kaiserin ).
- As " Kaiserin Augusta " had been stationed in the Mediterranean, she arrived first, on 30 December.
- The fourth Russian salvo straddled " Kaiserin ", which began to steer erratically to avoid the Russian gunfire.
- Early in the siege " Kaiserin Elisabeth " and " Jaguar " made a sortie against the Japanese.
- Owing to budgetary restrictions, " Kaiserin Augusta " was designed to fill both fleet scout and colonial cruiser roles.
- In mid-November, he specifically requested " Kaiserin Augusta " and additional ground troops to garrison the port.
- Akademie der K黱ste ( East ), circa 1955, in the Kaiserin-Friedrich-Haus, Robert-Koch-Platz 7
- However, the Empress ( Kaiserin ) took a dislike to the bawdiness and Emperor ( Kaiser ) Wilhelm had the opera banned.