kainite in a sentence
- As magnesium is enriched, a quadruple point with kainite exists.
- Caesium chloride occurs naturally as impurities in carnallite ( up to 0.002 % ), sylvite and kainite.
- Boracite is typically found in evaporite sequences associated with gypsum, anhydrite, halite, sylvite, carnallite, kainite and hilgardite.
- Carnallite occurs with a sequence of potassium and magnesium evaporite minerals : sylvite, kainite, picromerite, polyhalite, and kieserite.
- Kainite is a typical secondary mineral that forms through metamorphosis in marine deposits of potassium carbonate, and is also occasionally formed through resublimation from volcanic vapours.
- High levels of GHB have been shown to depress both the NMDA and AMPA / kainite receptor mediated functions and may also alter glutamatergic excitatory synaptic transmission as well.
- Kainite was discovered in the Stassfurt salt mines in today's Saxony-Anhalt, Germany in 1865 by the mine official Sch鰊e and was first described by Carl Friedrich Jacob Zincken.
- The major ionotropic glutamine receptors include the N-methyl-D-aspartate ( NMDA ) and alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methylisoxazole-4-propionic acid ( AMPA ) / kainite receptor.
- In salt ( NaCl ) saturated brine, leonite can be deposited from magnesium and potassium sulfate mixtures as low as 25 癈 . The 25 癈 isotherm of the system has leonite surrounded by sylvine, picromerite, astrakanite, epsomite, and kainite.
- "' Kainite "'( KMg ( SO 4 ) Cl?H 2 O ) is an evaporite mineral in the class of " Sulfates ( selenates, etc . ) with additional anions, with H 2 O " according to the Nickel-Strunz classification.
- Kainite is only found in comparatively few places, among them in salt mines in central and northern Germany, Bad Ischl ( Austria ), on Pasquasia in Sicily, in Whitby ( UK ), and in the Carlsbad Potash District in New Mexico, in volcanic deposits in Kamchatka and in Iceland, and in salt lakes in western China.
- It is more commonly found in the kainite zones of some marine salt deposits, among them salt mines in Thuringia, Lower Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt ( Germany ), near Hall in Tirol, Hallstatt and Bad Ischl ( Austria ), near Whitby ( UK ), and in the Carlsbad Potash District ( New Mexico ), also on salt lakes in western China.
How can I put and write and define kainite in a sentence
and how is the word kainite used in a sentence and examples? 用kainite造句
, kainite meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.