kail in a sentence
- Kail Ceannai 04 : 39, 2005 May 13 ( UTC)
- Kail also staged the world premiere at the Williamstown Theatre Festival.
- Kail Saffian is a high-ranking member of the Armenian mob.
- Furthermore, the Lords of Pyrmont owned serfs in Kail.
- :His first and second attempts to kidnap her are foiled by Kail.
- Later that day, Dustin chose to nominate Jen and Kail for eviction.
- Jen revealed to fellow HouseGuest Kail that she had worked for Vanna White.
- The workshop production was directed by Thomas Kail and musically directed by Alex Lacamoire.
- The play was directed by Thomas Kail.
- This play garnered Kail an AUDELCO Award nomination for Best Director of a Dramatic Production.
- Walker scored for the professionals after half-time, before an equaliser from Kail.
- Although Kail had a church consecrated to Saint Bartholomew, it was parochially united with Pommern.
- It is a plain area of 1000 kanals surrounded by Pine, Kail and Burza trees.
- Kail ( 1991 ) showed that speed of processing increases exponentially from early childhood to early adulthood.
- Descendant of his brother in law Otto Kail is the former President of the Czech Republik V醕lav Klaus.
- The southeastern part has moderately open coniferous vegetation dominated by Kail pine and associated with fir and spruce.
- The bus was carrying 60 passengers when it fell into the Kail River, Press Trust of India said.
- During the competition, Daniele had promised Kail safety for the week in exchange for dropping from the competition.
- On April 6, 2015, Tel-America agreed to sell KAIL to Aperio Communications for $ 3 million.
- In 2003, a blue plaque dedicated to Kail was unveiled by Southwark Council at the site of Champion Hill.
How can I put and write and define kail in a sentence
and how is the word kail used in a sentence and examples? 用kail造句
, kail meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.