kafir in a sentence
- They are kafirs because they deny the truth and reject it.
- He called me a kafir, " or infidel.
- Timur fought with and was humbled by the Siah-Posh Kafirs.
- AS Pecher claimed, Kafir includes all non-Muslims.
- Both of them arnt included in the Definition of Kafir.
- The infidsel articvle still says that Kafir includes all non-muslims.
- The honor of Islam lies in insulting kufr and kafirs.
- It is located on the frontier of the Shiaposh Kafirs.
- Stop your relationship with the kafirs [ unbelievers ),
- Stop your relationship with the kafir ( unbeliever ).
- London : T . Fisher Unwin, 1907 Kafir Stories . 2nd ed.
- The Kafir fort of Zamr-i-Atish Parast lay close by.
- And by the way the word Kafir only means disbeliever
- All Siah-Posh groups of Kafirs are regarded as of common origin.
- They were regarded as kafir and even enemies.
- Kafirs, as having descended from ancient Kambojas.
- That is the heart of the " kafir " or ungrateful disbeliever.
- One who respects kafirs, dishonors the Muslims.
- Ghiyt al-Mris?wherein he declared him a Kafir ( an unbeliever ).
- Other Islamic scholars and literature, however, consider Jews and Christians as kafir.
How can I put and write and define kafir in a sentence
and how is the word kafir used in a sentence and examples? 用kafir造句
, kafir meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.