kaffiyeh in a sentence
- He walked into the talks with a kaffiyeh draped over his shoulder.
- Is he not embarrassed about vilifying men for their kaffiyehs and piercing eyes?
- But in the Middle East, the kaffiyeh is much more than fashion.
- Across from me was an Arab construction worker from Aqaba in a kaffiyeh.
- So as I looked down I saw this kaffiyeh next to this yarmulke.
- Mahmoud Abbas wears a business suit, not a military uniform and kaffiyeh.
- Prince Ali too is in mufti _ fake beard, sunglasses, a kaffiyeh.
- The guards pull off their makeshift kaffiyehs.
- Originally cream-colored or white, the kaffiyeh is now seen in various colors.
- He wore a dark blue suit and a red-and-white checkered kaffiyeh.
- A Palestinian man in a red-and-white kaffiyeh was caught in the middle.
- But in the Middle East, the kaffiyeh is much more than an item of fashion.
- Benjamin Netanyahu wearing a kaffiyeh ( Arab headdress ) shows he is acting like an Arab.
- Some posters portray Clinton in a black and white kaffiyeh similar to the headdress worn by Arafat.
- Angry Palestinians with red-checked kaffiyehs around their heads and menacing guns slung across their chests.
- Arafat, dressed in his trademark kaffiyeh, greeted Clinton with enthusiasm, hailing him as a peacemaker.
- Most of the leaders wore yarmulkes, but King Hussein wore a traditional Jordanian red-checkered kaffiyeh.
- Patras University Chancellor Stamatis Alachiotis placed the mortarboard over Arafat's kaffiyeh after handing him his degree.
- The seat was draped with a black and white checkered kaffiyeh, like the trademark headdress Arafat wears.
- The station showed TV footage of four men sitting in a room surrounded by gunmen wearing kaffiyeh scarfs.