kaf in a sentence
- In 1972 KAF expansion slowed slightly as organisational difficulties were encountered.
- KAF headquarters and airbase insignia went to the upper left sleeve.
- Another problem that plagued the KAF was political dissent amongst its ranks.
- Among those is Kaf, leaving Kyf the only living member of her family.
- Okay, when I say final kaf, I mean as opposed to final chaf.
- Besides combat sorties, the KAF was also involved in last-minute evacuation efforts.
- The first aircraft to enter KAF service were four Lockheed L-100-20 Hercules.
- After being a member of KAF ACE, Hong is recovering his form slowly but steadily.
- I also examined a very curious excavation here, called " el Kaf ".
- Thalaba travels to look for Simorg, the Bird of Ages, on the mountain Kaf.
- It will be financed from KAF-S & C's internally generated funds.
- Since 1978, the F-5 has been the KAF's main air defense fighter.
- The lake is located behind the mythological Mountain Kaf, or on the third floor of the sky.
- In an effort to further boost the KAF's capabilities, the Americans initiated three assistance programmes.
- The land will be used for the building of KAF-S & C's office.
- Korngold made clear distinctions between similar letters such as bet and kaf, gimel and nun, dalet and resh.
- In 1996, estimates for the annual number of visitors to the Al-Kaf Library exceeded 4, 780 individuals.
- Also, the letter " Kaf " and " Chaf " is actually the same letter, depending on the vowel signs.
- NMCB 133 successfully set up a site on Kandahar Airfield ( KAF ), Afghanistan which was used as their mainbody site.
- Between January and November 1972, the KAF took delivery of fourteen Cambodian Army , was relegated to a minor role only.
How can I put and write and define kaf in a sentence
and how is the word kaf used in a sentence and examples? 用kaf造句
, kaf meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.