kabyle in a sentence
- One key Berber demands is for the gendarmes to leave Kabyle.
- Last year, massive riots in Kabyle left 60 people dead.
- Northern Berber languages spoken by over a million people include Kabyle.
- Kabyle literature has continued to be written in the Latin script.
- They combine a range of styles, including dancehall, Kabyle.
- His mother was of Kabyle descent and worked as a nanny.
- His death touched off massive riots in Kabyle last spring.
- Kabyle literature continued to be written in the Latin script.
- Like Zidane who is a French citizen and is an ethnic Kabyle.
- In late 4th century Kabyle was seized by the Goths.
- This week, rioting spread to the Aures region, east of Kabyle.
- Kabyle is home to Algeria's minority Berbers.
- Is used to write the epenthetic schwa vowel which occurs frequently in Kabyle.
- Traditionally these mountains have been populated by Kabyle people.
- The family thanked the Kabyle population of Tizi Ouzou and Muslims for their sympathy.
- That demonstration came after months of almost-daily riots across the Kabyle region.
- Kabyle has two genders : masculine and feminine.
- Proponents of the Algerian are overwhelmingly Kabyle themselves.
- The last bloody years of the Kabyle mountains.
- The protests gradually decreased after the Kabyle won some concessions from President Abdelaziz Bouteflika.