kabul in a sentence
- Foreign involvement in AFGHANISTAN could intensify the fiery battle for Kabul.
- The Taliban's first actions after seizing Kabul were disquieting.
- "But they don't understand our Kabul culture.
- We are going to recapture Kabul and drive the Taliban out.
- The Russians were gone, but Kabul was far from tranquil.
- She asked for anonymity because she had relatives still in Kabul.
- It is reachable through one of Kabul's narrow alleyways.
- The United Nations withdrew all of its foreign employees from Kabul.
- Family members of both women came to Kabul for the trial.
- There are a lot of tripwires on the road to Kabul.
- Kabul doesn't even have a Tourism and Sports Authority.
- The gift was crucial to their march on Kabul that fall.
- Upon returning, he described Kabul as both quiet and tense.
- Abdullah played down expectations that alliance forces could quickly enter Kabul.
- In Kabul, the Taliban announced it would reinforce military positions.
- A main road linking Kabul to Pakistan runs through the province.
- But like others in Little Kabul, Faiz stressed the positive.
- Early reports said strikes were seen outside of Kandahar and Kabul.
- They favored a garden in Kabul, Afghanistan's capital.
- No one in Kabul wants household goods, the refugees said.
How can I put and write and define kabul in a sentence
and how is the word kabul used in a sentence and examples? 用kabul造句
, kabul meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.