kabuki in a sentence
- Accounts of alien abductions have become as stylized as Kabuki drama.
- McKay says of the play's kabuki-esque elements.
- And yes, there's still Shakespeare Kabuki-style.
- Young actors are seeking ways to revive public popularity of kabuki.
- Kabuki, in a sense, initiated pop culture in Japan.
- This period produced some of the gaudiest kabuki in Japanese history.
- Kabuki appears in works of Japanese popular culture such as anime.
- Some local kabuki troupes today use female actors in onnagata roles.
- There have even been kabuki troupes established in countries outside Japan.
- Kabuki, another Japanese art form, has similarities with Kathakali.
- Also, children with Kabuki syndrome often have distinctive behavioral features.
- The is an extra stage section used in Japanese kabuki theater.
- Mera adopted the Great Kabuki persona in World Class in 1981.
- Hanji decided that he would revive the Kabuki and the village.
- The neighborhood is traditionally identified as the location where kabuki began.
- Was a Japanese kabuki actor of the prestigious Ichikawa DanjkrM line.
- This series contains some of Natori's finest kabuki designs.
- She also spent time studying at Kabuki and Noh in Japan.
- Nakamura learned about kabuki and modern theater at the Zenshinza troupe.
- Noh, Kabuki, tea ceremony _ all are handed down orally.