kaboodle in a sentence
- Hernando said AIA Capital had " wanted the whole kaboodle ."
- _" Kit'N'Kaboodle, with Stuffed Morsels ."
- Markle also worked on a project for the National Science Foundation called Kit & Kaboodle.
- But if the Jets offered him the whole kit and kaboodle, I don't know.
- Kit & Kaboodle has been used by thousands of schools in all fifty states plus eleven countries.
- He came across an absolutely gorgeous door, with palatial frame, sidelights, the whole kit and kaboodle.
- She worked on a project for the National Science Foundation called Kit & Kaboodle which helped students to understand science better.
- So when he said that, the guy just basically insulted my family, my ethnic group, the whole kit and kaboodle.
- That marked the beginning of an atmospheric, funky and alternative night of literary pleasure by Britain's Kaboodle Productions from Liverpool.
- In 2015, the band released a DVD called " The Whole Kick and Kaboodle " featuring 20 song videos and many extras.
- I'm also not sure how this policy compares to allowing things like Last . Fm, Kaboodle, Yahoo up on wikipedia.
- Besides, if Pages needing attention is no longer used; wouldn't a better solution be to just mfd the whole kaboodle?
- I think the fact that I was able to tackle the whole kit'n'kaboodle and come out of it alive was nice.
- The 20-year-old Kaboodle Productions is famed for its unique way of exploring and telling a timeless tale in a modern way.
- But when you step back and look at The Big Picture, the whole kit and kaboodle, you'd never know this was Little League.
- FOR a dose of Shakespeare depicted in a funky and contemporary way, try the Kaboodle Productions'adaptation of Twelfth Night ( Or What You Will ).
- The results of independent testing conducted by Georgia State University revealed that students participating in Kit & Kaboodle scored significantly higher on related skills tests than those that did not.
- Kit has plenty of other uses, but kaboodle only ever appears with kit .-- [ your turn ] 12 : 58, 25 July 2011 ( UTC)
- You know damn well that were it not for newspapers, not five hundred people would be interested in Notre Dame, Nebraska, or the whole kit and kaboodle of football teams.
- ""'Kaboodle " "'was a television series produced by the Australian Children's Television Foundation that ran on ABC Television from 1987 to 1990.
- More Sentences： 1 2