kabob in a sentence
- They will eat minced lamb meat, kabobs and date pies.
- He had already whiffed the exotic smell of kabobs and chai.
- Certain regions in Western Armenia developed their local, specialized kabobs.
- 9 . Alternate slices of fresh peaches and fresh cherries for kabobs.
- I had lunch at the Afghan Kabob stand and ordered a Coke.
- Unfortunately, I got sick a lot from the kabobs.
- Makes 6 to 8 ( 10-to 12-inch ) kabobs.
- For all I know, I may have eaten some warbler kabobs in Guatemala.
- Somehow, when you go to turn the kabob the chunks always fall off.
- The kabobs are then eaten with the sauce.
- I use my dirt-grimed fingers to strip a skewer of beef kabob.
- He said they were the ones who could afford to buy his meat kabobs.
- She prepares shish kabobs and feeds him while they drink wine and smoke weed.
- VARIATION : Apple Kabobs _ Peel and core the apple and cut it into chunks.
- Place kabobs on grill rack over heat.
- Some days she eats rice, lamb stew and kabobs, standard fare in Iran.
- While they were hiding, Grosshomme was eating a kabob and the fish cryptid escaped.
- Combine hoisin or teriyaki sauce and the honey, garlic and ginger; brush on kabobs.
- You could have the beef kabob.
- You could order the chicken kabob.